Cerita Hangat dan Sensasi.

BETUL-BETUL CANTIK MACAM BIDADARI! INILAH 4 FOTO WAJAH BAKAL ISTERI ABAM BOCEY YANG TERLAJAK CANTIK DAN HOT. UNTUNG BETUL ABAM...MURAH REZEKI NAMPAK. TAHNIAH!




For fans Abam Bocey fans out there, you definitely know that how actors and comedians have disappointed a few times when it comes to romance. But not anymore when Abam met with careful selection, which also favored by kelaurganya.

"Yes, I am friends with a woman. Introductions were still new. I know him through one of the social networking site about two months ago. It's a habit, if I be friends with anyone, I will first introduce to your parents "

"I've brought him to meet with the mother to sit down to eat together. He seems to really be 'in' with my mother. My mom was comfortable with her. He comes from Lahad Datu, Sabah. It was just that, now he lives in Shah Alam, Selangor "

"I have not had the opportunity to meet with her parents again. However, I will meet with his brother, who also lives in Gaza first, "he told Kosmo portal! Online.


In addition, BAM also shared that she was first interested himself after watching a cookery program while also understanding his career. All the best to Abam and also couples. We wish all matter to a more serious phase simplified





1 Komentar untuk "BETUL-BETUL CANTIK MACAM BIDADARI! INILAH 4 FOTO WAJAH BAKAL ISTERI ABAM BOCEY YANG TERLAJAK CANTIK DAN HOT. UNTUNG BETUL ABAM...MURAH REZEKI NAMPAK. TAHNIAH!"

kjap her lpastu he plak pening ak gmbr of her pon xdop

Back To Top